Blog Archive

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Apoorva - a life like HELL: My Earlier Life

Now this is from blog of a student who prepared for IIT JEE and could not get through. (Feel free to contact me if you too are feeling like apoorva)

My comment:

Hi Apoorva!
I read your comment on my blog. And then I read your blog... Don't despair yaar. Life can be really beautiful despite whatever has happened in past.You know what.. you are the script writer of the movie of your life... and you know what... you can pull out a new page any day and start transforming the hero...
Try reading anthony robbins and Zig Ziglar and I am sure you will be rejuvenated..
Cheers! and Cheer up Boy! If you guide yourself properly and not despair, you can make it big... (or at least very happy)

Apoorva - a life like HELL: My Earlier Life
My Earlier Life
Life has been never easy for me. I was a crap bookworm for the last 4 or 5 years of my life. But now it has looks like a living hell for me.


I studied in Bansal Classes, kota, India. I had a dream to get into IIT. One of the prof. of this very institute called it one of the toughest exams to crack. I had done hard labour and was confident i would make it through but the so called destiny ( I do not believe in it, rather I do not believe in GOD also.) had some thing else decided for me. I have miserably failed to crack. I have lost my life and feel rejected.


I was considered a bright student from my early schooling days. I also, as my parent expected for me, got top ranks in my class. I even got 95.4% in my board exams. But, I did not topped in my school.


After my school days were over, I was send to Bansal Classes, A leading institute for IIT-JEE preparation. I also performed there quite well and always got a rank under 300 out of 5000 students reading there, With some exception.


But these all were not so easy.


To get a rank like 250 something from some best brains, who are going to have a hefty salary at their disposal after 4 years, was not so easy. I did my work. I, also, studied like some 10-12 hours daily. Life was a living hell there. I had never gone so far from my family. I, even, never had gone to a railway station without my father. And, I there had to live, rather study, with all the nuances life had to offer to me.I even had to make an account for myself But, I also had some dreams ( I wanted to get a hefty salary, live my life with comforts.). I wanted a quality life. I wanted to be able to stand on my feet and like every other wanted some hefty amount of money coming my way.

But all my dreams were shattered. My every classmate would have made through it but i "the loser" failed. I not only failed but have also lost my confidence. I feel totally dejected. I am not even able to talk to my friends and even family members. I have become unsocial and resorted to blogging for the first time.

I have completely sucked up my career even before it could lift up.(some would disagree and say there is a life beyond IIT).I have now a loser tag attached to me for my whole life. I know some would say i am some sort of pessimist. But, if you are too close to something that can change your entire life, and you fail to get that then, you would feel the same agony i am going though. 119 classmates of mine would have cracked it. But, I the 120th failed to make through.

My thoughts had striking similarity with an article on this link


No comments: