Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Lead a Second Hand Life

"Don't lead a second hand life. Dance to the music within. Most people die with music still left in them, don't be one of them." Well that's not one quote but several quotes with same theme. (combined from different sources).

Ayn Rand had named her novel Fountainhead intially as a "A second hand life" and that inspired me to write the above couple of sentences/ quotes as a group. Everything that Ayn Rand says in Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged resonates with my heart. I believe anyone who reads Ayn Rand will become an incorrigible Objectivist and a believer in professional perfection.

Reading her novels was like spiritual enlightenment to me. I think I have become mad for good, and I welcome everyone to read her novels to understand what I mean.

No comments: