Monday, March 29, 2010

10 Funny Excuses to Sleep During Work

10 Funny Excuses to Sleep During Work


Here is 10 really funny excuses for office staffs to sleep during work. Just for laugh. Not recommended to use in real life unless you have a boss with a very good sense of humor.

When your boss caught you sleeping at your desk, he would most definitely ask you “What are you doing?”. Funny excuses as follows:

1. “I am thinking”.

2. “I just donated blood. They told me this is going to happen.”

3. “Trying to be more effective. Everywhere is talking about how power-nap is going to make me, your employee really effective.”

4. “In the name of the father and the son of the holy spirit, Amen. Yes, may I help you, boss?”

5. “They taught me this during my last Yoga lesson. You do know I am into Yoga, right?”

6. “I am thinking really hard about what you mentioned about your vision and mission.”

7. “Oh! I think it is the medicine that I have taken last night. The effect just don’t go away.”

8. “Hi Boss. I am practising on one of the habits of the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.”

9. “I think I have dropped my contact lens. Could you help me look for it because I really can’t open my eyes.”

10. “You interrupted me. I was so close from coming up with the solution to our company’s biggest problem.”

No comments: