Sunday, October 25, 2009

Facebooking (How I am.)

I recently started my account on the facebook, and I am happy to be connected to my students and my old batchmates from school and college.

A number of students have been asking me that How I am (In particular students from KPS), Well
for them...

I am fine , but I remember and miss you all. Now I am not at KPS, I am teaching at Kalu Sarai Centre and working as a professor and faculty training coordinator. I will also be heading the FIITJEE Univquest Program (FIITJEE Classroom program (Pinnacle type) targeted at admissions in US universities). I hope you all are enjoying your University studies (Or may be everything at university apart from studies ;-)). My advice to all my students:

1. Do reasonably well in academics
2. Try to develop your personality ( Particularly communication/ Public speaking/ Reading and pursuing your hobbies would help, I would highly recommend joining a toastmasters club if available in your city).
3. While it is alright to indulge yourself at times, but never become a slave to indulgence (Particularly avoid shady circles like drugs... and "you know what" ! :-)

-Wishing you Growth , Prosperity , Excellence, Hope, Happiness,Enthusiasm, Tranquility, Health and Success
Your Loving teacher,

-Ambarish

1 comment:

Sultan Alimuddin said...

It was worthy reading your blog.. sir i just wanna know one thing from you..How to develop a strong concentration??? ny comment?? thanks for your worthy article...