Saturday, May 24, 2008

25/5/08

Neha (my wife) is not here. I enjoyed her absence for first few days but now I am again missing her and its been just one week. I am also missing gullu ( my daughter). In absence of my wife, I was free to do whatever I like, sleep whenever, eat whatever, browse whatever, whenever, watch , hear, read whatever whenever. Sounds cool .... Life without wife... bachelorhood once again! But I feel that my wife provides me an indirect protection for me from myself. I am my own best friend as well as worst enemy. The Institution of family is a great protector. In presence of my wife I am not as free but then I am more disciplined which in many ways is good for me. I was waking up early , doing yoga taking trifala playing with my daughter reading motivational books, waking up early .... but in her absence everything has gone haywire.
My sleeping and waking up are no more scheduled. I am wasting myself in excessively browsing and watching videos. Don't feel good about it but they look like compulsive habits in absence of my wife.
I am really missing my daughter. Although when she was here I didn't spend much time with her but after all I am her father with lots of dreams and visions for her. She is the singlemost beloved person for me. She defines the purpose of my life and that means all the activities from reading , to earning to buying a house...
Today I plan to use my day effectively. I shall read Alladin factor (Mark Victor Hansen) for one hour and then blog from what I read. Then I will finish one paper, then I will find out from Manish Anand if kalyan kumar needs any assistance from me.
I have also been allotted a batch , I have to complete the academics, leadership and communication training manual. Busy times are coming ahead.
I want to buy a house. I have to check out the sheikh sarai house. Need to check if it meets my requirements and then arranging for loans etc. Lots of things to plan in life. You really need finances, any amount of salary looks small. So I must do something really great to get a raise once again. I must get a good feedback.

No comments: