Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Googling Myself

In one of his novels Dan Brown said that even the great celebrities and scientists google themselves... then what to talk about me. Well I too google myself sometimes. Today I googled myself and felt happy that one of my students appreciated me. (Gives me pleasure to know that I am cherished by atleast a few souls) I don't know the name of the student who wrote it (I wish I did). Nonetheless I am feeling happy having come across this on the net. (Well the quote is not my own but it inspires me also, I think the quote is by Zig Ziglar).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copied from: http://www.goiit.com/posts/list/0/community-shelf-a-saying-that-will-always-keep-u-motivated-965951.htm

This is a saying told to me by one of my teachers at FIITJEE.It will always keep one motivated if one tried to understand its meaning.

It is as follows:-

Student: How do a start my everyday with a new joy to prepare for IITJEE?

Sir: Remember this -"Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life".This saying makes everyday as special as any other day.

SAID BY-

Ambrish Srivastva (My physics teacher and a gr8 motivator)

FIITJEE Limited

No comments: